Wednesday, March 15, 2006

OUR NEW ADDITION!!!




I am sure that everyone has already been told.....We had our baby!!

Alexandra Lynn was born on 3-6-06 @ 7:10 pm. She weighed 7lbs 2 oz & was 19 1/2 inches long.
She is absolutely wonderful!! Labor was way better than I was expecting, well with all the horror stories that I was told throughout my pregnancy. ;) From start to finish I was in labor for about 17 hours. I only pushed for about 1 hour! NOT BAD!!! I lucked out. My little girl was easy on me!
We are all doing great! She is being perfect.....could not have asked for a more perfect pregnancy, labor, delivery & baby!
I will be sure to keep everyone updated on Alexandra!!!

She also has 4 images on the swedish website. So www.swedish.org, then you click on the women & childbirth thing I think, then I had her at first hill. Then it goes by her name :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

March 6th....Another PISCES!! Don't worry about her being hard headed, stubborn..or anything else PISCES are known for!! Look at me any Dylan we are none of those...or all of those...UH OH!! Good luck!! Congrats!!! She is a cutie!!