Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Don't lose faith!!

I have not put any pictures up! I know I know! Keep the faith! I have been super busy this week! Plus, I keep forgetting my plug in to the computer! Tonight I will put the new pictures that I have of Alexandra up!

She is doing great! Still growing! She seems bigger everyday! She slept through the night for me for almost 1 week, like 2 days shy. Now she wakes up at 4:30/45 instead of 5:45! That little stinker! I cannot wait until she sleeps from 8-8! If that will ever happen! Bath time did not used to be fun, but now it is the best! She kicks her feet & oohs & awes! Loves it! She cries everytime I take her out!

Dustin is doing great! he is just working his butt off! He is trying to get some fishing in, but free time is hard to come by with his work & me yappin' in his ear! :)

enough of the jibber jabber! Tonight I will have some pictures up!

No comments: