Friday, August 18, 2006

GO ALEXANDRA GO!

I have to say I have been waiting & waiting for Alexandra to roll. I have had her baby book out & a pen ready so I could record that milestone.

When I took her in to get her 5 month pictures, she of course did not cooperate & when we would put her on her belly, she would roll right off as if she had been doing it for months. She rolled a couple of times before on the bed....but never on the floor with out some assistance. Now of course she will not do it when I want her to or when I want to show someone...... go figure.

Today after she woke up & ate, I put her on the floor to play with all of her friends & CABAAM.....she rolled from her back to her belly. Yes, I got ALL excited started telling her what a good girl she is, blah blah blah.......then stopped myself & was like... hmmm it could have been a fluke, so I put her on the floor on her back & she rolled again. I will say she has MASTERED back to belly!! She does it everytime she is on her back on her blanky now~! She even threw in one belly to back for me!!

Just thought I would share with everyone & YES I marked it down in her baby book!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

What a big girl - we're so proud of you sweetie!

xoxoxxxoxo