Wednesday, January 10, 2007

IT IS SNOWING!

So as crazy as I am I took Alexandra out in her stroller for some pictures! I got her all bundled up in her berber that Uncle Joe got her..layers of socks etc. Then the pictures were not good enough....when do we get this weather?! So I decided to push the stroller down the road to "cousins" house. Needless to say we did not make it there! We got about 1/4 of the way & there was TOO much snow on the ground to push the damn stroller. I have to say though I got a great work out in the short distance that we went! I will have to start making better choices in the future...seemed like a good idea!





2 comments:

Katie said...

awesome! i'll post my snow pics soon too! love the baby in berber :)

Carlie,Kris,Aaron,Gracie said...

Looks like Ally was liking it even if it was a short trip. She was snug as a bug in a rug. Super cute as always.