Tuesday, October 23, 2007

If it is not one thing it is another!

So today I spilled my water trying to get Alexandra a treat to hush her up. Some of it splashed onto my camera. Not a lot & I dried it off right away. But as my luck goes.....my camera is shot. I tried to plug it into the computer hours later to upload some pictures....did it work? NO! So now I have to buy a new damn camera with the money that I do not have. FUN STUFF!
Why is it when it rains it pours. I think what needs to happen is that I am not allowed to touch anything electronic unless I am supervised.

So if anybody has input on what camera I should buy, please please please send the information my way. Nothing too expensive, times are tough. Just something that takes clear pictures & can zoom in some without getting all dark after I do so.

HELP A SISTA OUT!

2 comments:

nadinehayes said...

Sorry your day is not going so well. Let's hope tomorrow goes a little smoother. I know nothing about camera's so no help from me. Sending you a little smile... :0)

Anonymous said...

Hi,
This is called SHIT HAPPENS..
Doesn't that suck!!!
Well I'm no help on the camera but hurry and get one..I need my picture fix!!
hug for my Ally,
Carla