Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day Pictures...

We went to my parents for Christmas morning & the day. Here are a couple pictures from the day.


Hannah is soo cute & was having so much fun! Ally was super excited she could not stand it!
.




Reese coloring & looking gorgeous!


Ally playing in her awesome new tent from her auntie & uncle!!





Ally trying to skate in Josie's new skates!




3 girls playing so nice with the mermaids!






IT'S SNOWING!! IT'S SNOWING!! IT'S SNOWING!!



2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! I bet she was a little overwhelmed!!

Wouldn't you love to know what thoughts go through their heads on Christmas day...

And again when they wake up the day after and they don't have more presents to open =0)

Poor lil ones, I bet they are SO confused!!

Anonymous said...

looks like Grandma and Papa are having fun too..
Where are Rocky and his wife? Did they get to come?
I hope so I know Holidays aren't same with out everyone together!!
Well who ever was there I'm sure you guys had fun..
Hey how were the Ravioli's??
hugs for all,
Carla