Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Update on the Kids...

So I took Dustin in for his ear re-check & they were better but "not as pretty" as the doctor would like. So he is on another antibiotic & let me tell you, it is NASTY! 100% GROSS. It tastes like crushed aspirin with chemicals mixed in it. Ceftin. YUCK. GROSS. SICK! Poor boy. He went from yummy strawberry to nasty chemicals. But he is a good sport. I tried tons of different ways to make it taste better & no go. SO now it is just open his mouth, shoot it down his throat & make him swallow it. Quicker the better... So hopefully this nasty medicine will clear up his ears! Other than that he is wonderful!! Laughing, talking, yelling, growling, rolling & practicing sitting! Such a sweet loving boy!

Alexandra is going great too. Except, she woke up today & puked. Just once so far, so I am hoping that will be it! Really...can our household get a 1 month break!! Maybe I sanitize too much!! uugghh... Whatever... it could be worse.. Ally is as loud & sassy as ever.




Playing with toys practicing sitting up

Hhmmm... Ally did this. Ya think I am overboard at public restrooms.. I tried to tell her we only do it in big ucky bathrooms at stores... she still does it at home & other peoples sometimes..


what a goofball...

she took this picture of her feet........my little photographer

I always want to kiss & squeeze him all over!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Poor Dustin! I hope he doesn't have to be on these medications too much longer! I like Ally's toilet paper trick - just like her momma, huh?!

Anonymous said...

Lets get that boy well.. He has all the Holidays coming up!!
The toilet paper thing is so damn funny..Can't wait to show Bob!!
Hope Ally's tummy feels better..
hugs,
Carla