Sunday, January 11, 2009

I have been slacking...

Nothing too exciting or new around our house. Just trying to start this new year off slow...and keeping it slow! 2008 just went by too fast! My kids are growing too fast. Ally will be 3 March 6th & Dustin 1 April 25th... ACCKK. I am not ready for either of those. Why can't we just freeze some years, just to prolong them...



I love this picture. He did not want to go to sleep. I went in & check on him after he was done talking/crying/yelling/playing.... he lost the battle!!
peek a boo~! Dustin is a big hider!! He gets around the room awesome. Not actually crawling... just scootching along & half crawling & diving. He gets where he wants to go.

having some finger foods. This little boy scares the poop out of me. He is a HORRIBLE eater. I mean that in the sense that he chokes every time he eats finger foods...aaacckk! Sucks, so needless to say, we are taking it SLOW!



Morning Time!


This is how Ally rolls!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be a slow time for everyone..I keep checking and not to many new pictures!!
But as usual I can count on you!!
hugs for all,
Carla

KatBouska said...

Your kids have THE most amazing eyes!!!!

Sara (McGowan) Stredicke said...

I love love love these pics! Ally is just such a happy girl and little D - gosh....he is going to be a heartbreaker. The first pic where he fell asleep sitting up in the crib makes me laugh. What a goofball!