Thursday, March 27, 2008

Baby Update... 33 weeks

I had my ultrasound & doctors appt today.

Good news: Baby is a chunk ;) He weighs 5lbs 2 oz & is perfectly healthy! Organs, growth etc.

Stupid news: I still have placenta previa (which means the placenta is covering my cervix). So what that means is a c-section at 37 weeks. (4 weeks away) Holy crap- that is close. They will schedule it & then give me the date & I will let you all know.

It kind of takes the thrill out of giving birth for me...having to schedule it, but at least I will know what day the little man is coming.

Everything is great!

Have a good day!

I will keep you all posted!

1 comment:

KatBouska said...

Having done both a c-section AND natural delivery AND a combination of the two. I can tell you without a moments hesitation that the c-section is MUCH preferred!!!

How exciting!!!