Friday, March 14, 2008

Baby Update....

Went to my doctor appt. today. Everything looks great....I am measuring good & his heartbeat is great. My doctor said that she has more patients that have Placenta Previa right now & breech babies than she has ever had!! That makes me feel better....not that I want somebody else to have Placenta Previa...just that I don't feel like I am the only person in the universe!! A bit more positive thinking on my end now.

Yes... gained more weight...up another 2 lbs. I will take it!! Who cares... right?? Just as long as he comes out healthy....I have a feeling this weight is going to be easier to get off.

Ally came with me & was on her BEST behavior!! She did so good & asked my doctor tons of question about the baby coming out. She wants him out now! ;) She just has to wait! Mom or baby isn't ready yet!!

So there is your update!! I will have another in 2 weeks...

No comments: