Friday, December 26, 2008

8 Months Old

I took a few pictures with my NEW camera that Dustin got me! I love it, I just have to learn how to use it!!

Little D turned 8 months on Christmas Day. I still cannot believe it! He is getting so big so fast. He is well on his way to crawling........every day it is closer. He is up on his hands & knee's rocking.....he scootches some too. He will also scootch across the floor on his bottom while sitting up...now that is something I haven't seen before. He also rolls all over......attempts to pull himself up.... He is doing great! Still super happy, very easy to please. No teeth yet.......but I see them in the near future!!

Our whole family has colds, that is why his poor little eyes have red rings around them...





1 comment:

Allison said...

Hey, that outfit looks familiar. I am glad he can wear it! He is such a cute baby!