Sunday, December 21, 2008

~Let it snow~Let it snow~Let it snow~

We cannot believe how much snow we actually have & are still getting! I don't like being stuck, but I love how pretty it is outside & Ally sure has fun!!



Ally will run & dive in the snow........she rolls around etc. LOVES IT!


Night sledding a couple nights ago




Had to bring out little d for some pictures in the snow........real quick though!! It is COLD



My "little lady", proud of one of her daddy's nasty duck




there she is rolling around




Jumping down into the snow from standing















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always make everything look so much fun!!
I can't believe it's still snowing here too.

I'm hoping to get our by Christmas!!
He did you guys get your ravioli's made??

Katie said...

hannah says: "addy cazy" hahahahah. that was fun, and good pictures!