Tuesday, April 28, 2009

3 yr & 1 yr Check ups......

Miss Alexandra Lynn had her 3 yr check up & Dustin had his 1 yr check up yesterday. It went great. Everything is wonderful. Ally had to get 1 shot & Dustin had to get 3. They did not enjoy them at all. I even had to make Ally face the wall when Dustin got his 3 so she wouldn't attack the nurse for hurting him... ;)
Also...my daughter is not modest at all. She did not want to wear the robe, so she was just in her undies, she had to go potty so she strutted down the hallway in her daisy duck undies... she told me it was ok if people saw her boobies. (gotta love that)

STATS:
~Alexandra Lynn Holmes~

Weight: 31lbs 2oz = 50%

Height: 38.25" = 72%


~Dustin Joseph Holmes~

Weight: 22lbs 8.5oz = 46%

Height: 30.5" = 74%

Head Circ.: 46.2cm =45%


So in my own words....just perfect!!!


xoxoxo




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Just perfect!!
Can't wait tell the weather gets better and we can allget together!!
hugs,
Carla