Wednesday, April 15, 2009

~Easter 2009~

We had a great Easter!




This is at my parents house.....Dustin wanted into the kitchen to "help" color eggs........we locked him out.






Easter morning at our house.





Fred Meyer parking lot. Ally thought this was super cool. She ran to the car & her boots were literally FILLED with water..she was crying. We dumped out the water & took off her pants to hush her up. It was pretty funny.












Easter egg hunt at gramy & papa's























the girls with boy in back running away






it is just about impossible to get a picture when they are all looking & smiling= and you can see them all.













Easter at our house before we left for my parents











morning hunt



Strike a pose!
coloring eggs at gramy & papa's. Gotta keep our traditions.... egg hunt at the desmoines marina-then to papa's to color eggs!








desmoines marina easter egg hunt







coloring eggs at our house



XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These were all so darn cute..I do think this is the first time I haven't seen a big smile on Dustin's face!!

Stacie and Rich said...

Oh my, all the Easter fun! I'm so jealous! Can't wait to have my own!