Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Montana Pictures

Montana was lots of fun! I was definitely busy....little d kept me & my mom on our toes~ we went to look at our property.........drove around Billings............played tons..........went to a really cool park...........went fishing in Red Lodge..........it was great! I cannot wait to go back!


The flight to & from Billings was great. Alexandra LOVED flying..........little d just wanted down to run, so he was a bit of a challenge, but we made it through.

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL OF THE PICTURES


Thanks again Rocky, Allison, Taralynn & Danielle!!
xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These were all wonderful!! you gave us a good idea how fun it must of been..all babies are so cute!! Wow all so close in age..You will love living there!!

Allison said...

I love the pictures, I saved them to my shutterfly account so I can order them. Thanks for coming and keeping us entertained for a few days! :)