Thursday, July 02, 2009

~WALK FOR HOPE~

Dear Friends and Family,

I have joined the City of Hope in the fight against breast cancer, by participating in their Walk for Hope.

The money I raise and others help me to raise -- will support the incredible breast cancer research, treatment and education programs at City of Hope, an amazing cancer center that is saving lives every day.

Did you know that breast cancer has become the second leading cause of cancer death among women? There are more than 180,000 new cases diagnosed each year and more than 40,000 will die from the disease. But I believe we can change these statistics.

So I've decided to raise $500 in donations and you can help me reach that goal, and help City of Hope in the process. Please consider making a fully tax-deductible donation of $25 to help me meet my goal?

You can contribute with a credit card at my personal fundraising Web site by clicking on the link below. Or if you prefer, you can download a donation form that you can mail directly to City of Hope.
ANY SUPPORT IS APPRECIATED! Feel free to join our team too!!!

Help me make a difference today.
Thanks~

PRESCA

My personal page:
http://nationalevents.cityofhope.org/site/TR/Walk/General?px=1065339&pg=personal&fr_id=1113&et=Vk1Hv9kdJbGDs9EkMY7dhQ..&s_tafId=1284

Team Page- Cousin's For a Cure:
http://nationalevents.cityofhope.org/site/TR/Walk/General?team_id=3070&pg=team&fr_id=1113&et=8uqoC-pzzuox8h4n_SgRZw..&s_tafId=1284

No comments: