Thursday, November 01, 2007

Best Bunny I have ever seen!

Alexandra still does not know what halloween is about, but she had fun anyways. Our first stop was Gramy & Papa's. Then to Auntie Mara's. Then back home. Once her daddy was settled a tiny bit he took Alexandra to a couple of our neighbors houses then to see Grandpa Holmes where Ally got to hand out candy to all of the kids. She had a good year. I think she took most of Grandpa's candy!









I am ready to go trick or treat! "CHEESE"







My new thing is to say CHEEEEESSSSEEEE when mommy holds up the camera!







Daddy is the BEST! Mommy wanted nothing to do with the cold!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet....I forget how young she still is..Just a baby herself!!
She looked so cute in her bunny suite..
I'm with you to darn cold out..Dad's are perfect for trick or treating nights..
hugs for all,
Carla

nadinehayes said...

She's the cutest bunny I've ever seen!

Katie said...

i love her smile!

Anonymous said...

Presca,
I just want you to know my dream was back last night once again..They were very cute but there was two of them...Sorry but this is kind of weird!!
hug my Ally..
Carla