Monday, January 07, 2008

22 months old...

Where does the time go? My baby girl....in 2 months will be 2 years old!! I swear it feels like she was born just a couple months ago.
With the days flying by so fast, this pregnancy is flying by also. This Wednesday I will be 22 weeks pregnant. Geesh...can't complain about that flying by. I need to slow time down on my baby girl though. She is getting to me more & more fun everyday~ not to mention a bigger temper & stronger personality! She is just getting it out of her system now........right?



Ally decided that dad is super cool. So when he is home (when he is not working), she like to be with him & play with him etc. This day, she decided to get into the Easter eggs-(well dad showed her where they were thinking it would be a distraction from him). She had fun putting them all over her daddy. As you can see.....he had a SUPER FUN time too. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, Presca now you know how we feel about life in general..it's just flying by!!
Your pictures are really cute as always..
lots of hugs for our very Sweet Ally,
Carla

Carlie,Kris,Aaron,Gracie said...

I LOVE the pics of the daddy and daughter. I try to get what I can of Gracie and Carlie too. So sweet!!

Sara (McGowan) Stredicke said...

These pics are SOOOO cute!! You need to get some pics up of you lady!!