Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Trailer for sale

Dustin's sister is selling her trailer. I have to say that I would love to take it off of her hands, but since Dustin had to have the motor home...we don't need the trailer. (like we needed the motor home) Anyways if anybody is interested they can contact Matt or Angie or let me know & I can pass the word. :) Also, they do have pictures of it so if you want to see pics, let me or them know!!

Here is the information on it:


**2000**
23 Foot Forest River Sandpiper Lite
Slide out Model

$7,500.00 OBO

23’ Trailer with 8’ Slide out

Trailer sleeps six
Queen Bed with privacy curtain
Couch and Table turn into beds

Microwave
Fridge/freezer
A/C
Am/Fm/Cassette

Tire and Trailer covers
Dual Batteries (Brand New)
Dual LP Tanks
Outdoor Shower
TV Antennae



For More Information:
Contact Matt or Angie
425-413-0588

1 comment:

Katie said...

crap! i want it!