Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Well last night we partied like animals!!

Dustin got home from work at about 7:30pm, he had some dinner......Ally went to bed at 8:00. At about 9:00 we watched the heartbreak kid (with Ben Stiller)..funny movie. We actually were awake long enough to see the space needle fireworks! That was my goal!

We hope everybody has great luck for this new year ~ 2008!!!



Here are some catch up pictures. I have slacked quite a bit on posting!




Having some ice cream with daddy



playing hide & seek
mad at me for taking pictures of her. She got into her sticker box.
very happy baby Carter is over to visit.
Dumped a whole bucket of water on daddy! I heard him yell -Alexandra! So I went in there with the camera! ha ha!
I was trying to take a picture of Ally in her new outfit & she would not put elmo down!
I took elmo away & said smile. Worked out real well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you guys too!!
Sounds like you had a perfect New Years Eve!! What more could you ask for you were with your family!!
Great pictures!!!
Hugs for all,
Carla

Carlie,Kris,Aaron,Gracie said...

Happy New Year!! Love the tub picture. Ally's expression is like "what???".

Katie said...

I love that purple on her, what a gorgeous girly.