Sunday, January 27, 2008

Boat Show, the boat show, the great seattle boat show!

Dustin, Reese, Alexandra & I went to the boat show today. It was a good time. I have never seen anybody so excited to see the inside of boats, this was top notch for Reese. She was loving it. Not to mention how crazy proud she was of her uncle for kicking the 30 yd. field goal!! Reese catch 2 fish... not too happy about catch & release, but it was still worth it. Alexandra had a blast too! tons to look at & lots of babies to see!! Dustin was loving Reese's excitement & all the boats. I had fun but I am sore now & need a massage!!
On qwest field


in some big ol' boat. Ally wanted to drive. (that's my girl)


Getting ready to kick...

And here he goes...... it is good~!~
Tuckered out on the way home!
Reese is still filled with pure excitement...not a tired bone in that body!
Reese fishing with Dusty. (those fish don't stand a chance)
In Dustin's boat! Well he wishes!! (me too actually). I think Reese would have taken a row boat home if she could
Coming out of some big boat. If you can see her face, she is screaming "common auntie, you just have to see this one!!"

FUN FUN FUN! I always love going to these things...it always makes it a bit funner when there is a kid with us that is completely thrilled, more so than at an amusement park! Well worth my tired body!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You always have away of making me feel like I'm right there enjoying everything with you!!
Great pictures..
I love the snow suit too..just a little big...but still so cute!!
hugs for all the cousins,
Carla