Friday, April 04, 2008

Another Update

So I am 34 weeks & 2 days today. So the baby is still cooking away!!


I am still on complete bed rest & will be until April 25Th. (my scheduled c-section)


Lots of help from people! My dad is taking care of both me & Alexandra during the week. Since I get to go to the bathroom & take 1 shower a day, he chases Ally around... feeds her breakfast, lunch etc, he has been awesome. My mom has all next week off for spring break, so she will fill in for my dad! But Katie has taken Ally for play dates & time away. Mandy came over & relieved my dad on Thursday with baby carter. So I am so greatful to have people helping & tons of people offering to help!!

I will keep everybody posted!! I am home on the weekends & at my parents during the week. So I really don't check my e-mail there.

Keep those fingers crossed!!

1 comment:

Carleena said...

WELL it sounds like you are being well taken care of. We are thinking about you. Can you believe that you are going to have a new baby in a little over a week? Thanks for the updates...