Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Update....35 weeks

Sorry no pictures lately! I will upload some this weekend.

So I am 35 weeks today. I had my appt. yesterday & baby measuring & sounding great! Everything is still planned as it was. I asked my doctor if the baby could come out at 36 weeks, but she didn't think it was too good of an idea....which I knew. They are already taking him 3 weeks early.


So amnio on the 24th. Then c-section on the 25th. I am nervous cause I really don't know what to expect, but I am sure things will be fine!!

So I was home over the weekend which was nice & now I am back at my parents house for the week....my mom is off work for spring break so my dad is getting a little break! :)

Keep crossing those fingers!! :)

Pictures this weekend I promise..........I know just updates are boring.

1 comment:

KatBouska said...

You must be miserable. What is an amnio and how come you need one!?!