Saturday, April 19, 2008

Still no pictures....sorry!

rigghhhtt...... So I have been in between my parents house & my house for 3 weeks now. So my camera is here & there...
I do have a bunch of cute pictures of Alexandra.....but I don't have my camera at my house to upload them onto the computer......so soon... well hopefully soon!

UPDATE:
I am 36 weeks & 3 days now. I had to have my no-contraction meds increased, but other than that things are going as they should. Still on bed rest. 3 weeks & 3 days now.... just 6 days to go until our baby boy comes into this world. Then some more laying around for me.....then FINALLY back to normal, well at least I will be able to move around etc.

Dustin is finally doing some work in the babies room. I wanted shelves etc in his closet, so he is chasing Ally around & putting them in as I am typing this. :) YAHOO!! Then we need to paint & then we will be pretty much done with the room.

So...I will try to post pictures before our baby is born..but no promises now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just want you to know I think about you everyday!!
Hang in there everything will be back to normal....well as normal as having a two year old and new born can be!!
soft hugs for you and big hugs for my ally!!!
Carla