Saturday, June 07, 2008

My Kids

Here are some pictures of my kids-





she was cracking up. She has been doing SO GOOD potty training. She was almost potty trained until I went on bed rest, then that went down hill. So we started again, she really didn't want to at all this time, but diapers are expensive so mama put the smack down. She still has a diaper at nap & bedtime, but other than that- BIG GIRL UNDIES! She goes # 1 & 2 in the potty. she doesn't even like the elmo potty anymore...it has to be the "big one". Whatever... I will take it. I know that they say not to force them~ I just gave her a BIG PUSH. She is doing great!

When we went to the doctors the other day, she had to have this mask. Probably because she got one at baby cole's house & felt super cool.
I asked her to go & get my glasses for me, she came out with them on. Dustin was laughing & took a picture......I of course told her she was going to go cross eyed
I just love these moments when she is so super soft & sweet to her baby brother. She loves him, but get a bit wild sometimes.



1 comment:

Katie said...

oh! i love those pictures of ally and dustin...so so so cute