Thursday, June 05, 2008

Updates & Pictures

I have been to the doctors office twice this week........2 days in a row- once for Lil' Dustin & today for Ally. Lil D has has the most horrible gas ever. I talked with the nurse on the phone a couple times & she thought it would be best for him to come in to try to make sure it isn't reflux. So... the doctor just thought that it could be a combo of my diet (whoops-too much caffeine) and a little tummy bug. So I will just watch him for a while longer. Also.....so I know his pictures add like 5 lbs to him, but they weighed him and he weighed 10lbs 13.5 oz. (so take off a couple oz for diaper) 10lbs 11.5 oz. What a chunk!! Ally was 10 lbs at 2 months. he is going to be about 1- 1.5 lbs heavier than her.

Then we get home and about 2-3 hours later Ally has a 102 degree fever. She wakes up throughout the night......so I assume it is her ears. Plus...she has not poo'd in 3 days so "her back heurts". (in ally words)
Anyways.....doctor just says he thinks she picked up a virus. Oh and Ally was 26.8 lbs. My lil' peanut :) Ally also told me that she thinks Dr. Scholten is nice. She asked me if I like him & I said yes, then she said mommy...you think dr. scholten is nice? I said yes i do, then she said- mommy...do you kiss him? I said no Ally mommy doesn't kiss him. Then she said, but mommy, well....dr. scholten is nice. This was all in the exam room with the door open. I was just laughing trying to pack up my crew. She found no humor in it. Now she will probably tell her daddy that mommy kisses dr. scholten. HELL...I might as well I am there enough. ;)

So 2 NOT NEEDED trips to the doctor......except for peace of mind I guess. also very glad that there is nothing wrong, well nothing worse than a little bug.

isn't it summertime??? what the *F* is with all the sickness around. YUCK! I think my hands may fall off from all the purell!!

Here are some pictures :)



Here is a pictures of Hannah & Ally going potty like BIG GIRLS!!

Ally has become a complete DADDY'S GIRL"~ Every time she gets hurt she needs daddy...not feeling good......daddy. No matter what, it is all Daddy. I think it all started when he was home for over 3 weeks. Daddy is a lot more fun than mom these days. She freaks & gets super excited when he gets home & is ALL OVER HIM to play & just snug with her. She went & laid on him when he laid down on the couch to rest after work. It just melts my heart!! :)


Don't even think about it Alexandra Lynn Holmes!-she has such a guilty look!!

She loves to try to get into all of her "baby broda's" stuff. She knows the rules & knows she will get busted. She will even bust her friends & cousins if they try to touch his stuff while they are over.

Lil' Dustin sleeping away!

4 comments:

DuBois Family said...

Weird about the fever. Gray got the same thing- except his was spiked up to 103. He got it the weekend we were up at the property. I thought maybe ear infection or teething- but neither? Some weird bug is going around I think-

P.S. I promise it wasn't me that got your kid sick THIS time :)

KatBouska said...

It's great that there's nothing seriously wrong with them...but calling in, making the appointment, packing them up, waiting to be called, then waiting for the doctor, talking over wiggly/screaming children, and ALL for nothing.

Boo. But you don't want to risk it and not call just in case something is wrong!! Good mommy! I'm glad they're ok.

Etzkorn Family said...

Welcom to the world of kids and doctors appointments. You will totally get to know your Dr.s staff now since you will be in there almost every week:). Don't sweat it!

Stacie and Rich said...

Oh gosh, I'm so glad that everything is ok with the family. I love Ally's guilty look...too cute!