Sunday, August 03, 2008

SUCH A BIG GIRL~

So Ally has been wanting to do Tap & Ballet ever since she watched Reese & Josie break it down on stage! So I decided one day to tell her that if she wanted tap shoes, she needed to give up her binkis at nap & nighttime. To my surprise, that same night she told me she did not need them anymore & that she wanted to do tap & ballet. So she has slept 3 nights without them and all her naps are binki free too. They are gone.......without a fight!!! No fits- no nothing. I got off easy! She does ask for them, but I just told her that the binki fairy came & took them away cause she doesn't need them anymore. She is alright with it, I do see her eyeing Little D's sometimes, but she hasn't snuck a suck yet. I have learned my lesson & Little Dustin's will be gone by the time he is 1. Much easier. :)

Ally got her tap shoes. Her eyes lit up when we went into the store & I got big hugs & kisses.



Here is my big girl tapping away in her new tap shoes! (yes... just undies)
spinning, tapping, dancing, stomping all day!


No comments: