Monday, August 25, 2008

What is the tagging stuff...

First Alecia tagged me then Angela... so fine, here ya go~

OK- 6 facts about me:

1) I love sitting & staring into the sound or ocean.....listening to the waves hit the shore

2) When I go to movies- I get a diet coke/pepsi, a popcorn with butter & I put Reese's pieces in the popcorn- (peanut butter m&ms if they have them)

3)I love traditions

4) I love stormy days- (if I am at home & can stay dry)

5) The movie I could watch anytime of any day is the notebook- I cry every time, OK I SOB every time I watch it. If you have not seen it, then go just BUY IT right now. It is the best.

6) I cherish/love my friends & family......with out them I would be completely lost as a person. I think that family closeness is a must!!

OK... there you go. 6 facts about me. Nothing too exciting!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I like long walks on the beach ;)
xoxo