Monday, July 14, 2008

Garage sale..

We had a garage sale over the weekend. We sold a bunch of our crap...thank goodness. We did alright...it is nice to get rid of stuff though!! Some people are just wierd & way worse than cheap. I had the prices marked way more than fair. Baby clothes were way cheap.....there were these 2 mexican women that were in the middle of the baby clothes looking through them. Well after about a 1.2 hour, then brought clothes in the garage........they kept telling me that they were free. Well there were a few little outfits that I had marked as $1.00, these cheap ladies switched price tags to .10, yes 10 cents. I caught it & was like, no way... that is not .10 cents. That is 1.00. I should have looked at the other stuff better, but I was like whatever. Cheap dirty stealing asses.......at a garage sale! I understand people trying to knock down your prices, but to switch tags at a garage sale....makes me feel bad for them. Idiots. I never thought I would have to supervise women going through baby clothes in my front yard. Sort of sad!!

Just thought I would share that story. I was sort of a meany to people. When they would try to knock my prices down, I would tell them that I would rather either keep or throw it away than to give it to them for that price....... hhmmph, maybe it was the heat, or just the cheap rude people that are around my neighborhood. Or when they bring a HUGE armfull of baby clothes to me that would equal 15-20 bucks & ask if I will take $3. Right...don't they know that I can donate them to those in need or take them to consignment... it just cracks me up. On top of it all they would leave their heaping pile on the table by me so I could go set it back on the table. Am I bitchy... maybe so. Well it is hot out....

Anyways. Overall the sale was good. Ally didn't like people looking at her toys & she would tell off the people that were taking her toys home. ;)

1 comment:

Angela said...

LOL that is so you!