Friday, July 04, 2008

Trip to the Zoo

Today we went to the zoo. I am partial to Point Defiance...but Woodland worked just fine. My only complaint is.......freakin 34.50. 15/adult then 4.50 to park. Point Defiance has free parking & has cheaper admission. Anyways. The weather was perfect.........the animals were mostly hiding, but we had a good time.



Just got to the zoo...... can't my daughter ever look like she is enjoying herself. she always makes it look like I made her go kicking & screaming.

The only gorilla in picture view! Not too active. Ally wanted to get right in there with it.

Loving the baby monkey statue
she told me she didn't like him..
Ally is daddy's big helper

On our way home- 3 hrs later. (time actually flew by)
This peacock put out his feathers & shook them at the crows around him. Some lady threw him out cheetos & he did not want to crows to get it.
Getting a ride from the lion




No comments: