Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Reese & Josie's Ballet/Tap 2008

GREAT JOB REESE & JOSIE!

My very talented & beautiful nieces had their ballet/tap recital last night. They both did so good!! They made their auntie and uncle proud!! Ally wanted to get up there & dance too.... :)

ALSO GREAT JOB TO: Francesca DiPietro; Gabbi Donatelli; Maddy Etzkorn & Paige Etzkorn

I took a ton of pictures, but they all turned out blurry because I was not able to use a flash.
There are some short videos at the bottom also. Just to give you a taste of what we saw!
Here are just 2 of them... these were the best ones....

Reese's tap performance.
Josephine's Tap Performance- she is the adorable one far right.


Josie is on the far right (for those of you who know Francesca, she is right up front)

Reese is in the back...2ND one over in the back (behind 3rd girl in front) In both videos

Reese Ballet:

Reese Tap:

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

WE LOVE YOU!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Stacie and Rich said...

Oh my gosh. They look like little angels on stage. I love it! Can't wait to see Ally doing the same. All my love, Stacie