Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Pretty Hair!!

Alexandra got her first haircut today. Julie cut it for her. She just had hair that was icky-so I bucked up & took her. She was VERY EXCITED to go, mostly because I got my haircut last week. She sat there very quiet & serious the whole time. She talked just a little bit. Looks like I MADE her go, but I didn't. She wanted it & was super happy afterward once we left. She wanted to show her new haircut off.


Here is a before picture of the back. She is playing with the toys waiting her turn. She asked me a couple times when it was her turn to get a hair cut.



Just getting started



The look she had the entire time


Not smiling for the camera
Getting her hair styled...Moose & All




The finished product


see...she feels pretty. She was touching it & playing with it the whole way home. She kept saying...mama, I am a pretty girl.

Here is the back. To me it is a HUGE difference. You can actually see her pretty curls that were hiding under the scraggly stuff.
THANKS JULIE!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

WOW ! What a gorgeous girl! And I can see the difference too! PRETTY ALLY LYNN !

Allison said...

I'll try this again....what a pretty girl - love her curls.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...she looks soooo much like Samantha did at that age!! I swear i could dig out pics and they would be twins!

Love Auntie Angie