Sunday, September 07, 2008

The Circus!!!


We went to the circus last night!! It was me & Ally, Katie- Reese, Josie & Hannah then Tracy- Rocky, Jacob & Abby. It was fun!! Well worth the money. Ally really did like it. She definitely thought it was "LOUD" at parts as you can see in the picture above. It was entertaining I would do it again next year for sure!
I don't remember Tigers having to stay in a big cage while doing their tricks, but they were.... I think the very beginning was my favorite part, when they all came out & danced around etc. It made it exciting for the kids.
The pictures I took are crap (I need a new camera BAD, but money is an issue these days).
Click Here for the pictures.


1 comment:

Carlie,Kris,Aaron,Gracie said...

How fun! On the radio station I listen to, one of the DJ's took his 2 year old daughter this weekend as well and he said "there is nothing like going to the circus and seeing it thru a child's eyes". I could not agree more. I hope they had a great time. Love the ones of them all tuckered out on the way home.