Thursday, September 25, 2008

Very Exciting day~

Not only is it Joe's Birthday today...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!!!

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Uncle Joe, happy birthday to you!
xoxoxox
-Ally & Lil D.


But it is also the premiere of GREY'S ANATOMY!! I have been waiting for this day since the season finale...so I am ecstatic! I will need complete silence~I am talking complete silence! A 2-hour premiere!!!!!!!!

What a way to spend a Thursday night! Dinner, Cake & Presents at my parents for J's birthday, then to my house- dunk the kiddos in the bath then throw them in bed so I can stare at the TV with complete concentration...so NO CALLS! I repeat, DO NOT CALL ME FROM 9pm-11pm.

Oh.. the reason there are no pictures up in a few days. My husband has been taking my camera to work, so yes, that means that I do not have it to snap photos of my little angels. I will have it back tonight or tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Etzkorn Family said...

I'm right there with ya sister. Cannot wait!!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny...Heather told me the same thing last night......do not call her!!!
I hope you have lots of snacks!!
hugs for all,
Carla